Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



So glad it is Wednesday! It has been a busy week with Em and Austin at soccer camp everyday. So today's post will be short.

I cannot wait until I can get over to Dairy Queen and try one of these:



Triple chocolate....mmmmmmmmmmm.....when Austin first saw the commerical he said. "Bring it on!" LOL

 Love Redbox rentals...yes I am late to that party...but we finally tried it and love it! We have rented the last Shriek movie and Karate Kid. If you buy Orville Redenbacher's popcorn you get two free movie rentals with redbox

I love that Christian loves these....we had tried the banana flavor first ...which he was not crazy about...so then I found strawberry and banana which he loves! And since he has two more teeth coming in (a total of 8 now)....he is doing better about chewing and trying some table food. His doc said he is in the 97 percentile of his height and wieight. (He is now 25 pounds and 31 inches long).



Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

1 comments:

sara said...

That Dairy Queen thing looks divine! YUM! We love RedBox too. I love that you can pick it up one place and drop it off at another...and that is is cheap! I just discovered pinterest too and LOVE it. I have only used it for my kids' (we do a joint party) birthday party but I am about to look for recipes and craft ideas. SO FUN!