Sunday, July 24, 2011

Still here..........

I can't believe how this week has gotten away from me .....and that I have not done a post until now. I have a certain ten month old that is cutting teeth and is getting more mobile...so he is keeping this momma busy! Of course throw in the eight year old princess and his six year old superhero loving brother who loves to bug play with his sister....and well...life gets a bit crazy. Then this has been a busy weekend. We spent Saturday at the waterpark with our church family. It was so much fun...and no I did not take my camera and yes I wish I had. Little man did not like the kiddie pool...but loved the wave pool...so that is where we spent most of our time with everyone.  Em and Austin did go down the slide a couple of times...and thankfully it wore them out later! LOL   I am so glad we went!

 I aim to do better with blogging  this week ! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

0 comments: