Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Ticker



Tonight is date night!!! We are celebrating 10 years of marriage! Mrs. Peggy (co-worker of hubby) and her hubby have insisted that they watch the kids so we can go out tonight. How sweet is that? I cannot remember when the last time is we went out on a real date...LOL.  Here is a picture from our wedding.....My father-in-law performed the ceremony!



Only 163 shopping days left until Christmas...LOL. I need to start early this year. I like some ideas that I have come across and think they would be awesome to make....this bag was from tidymom.com

 I think it would make a great gift and it is easy to make!

Or this monogrammed canvas from artsy-fartsy mama.com (yes...that is the name of her blog!)



Or this...Ellen from Creative Passage  actually printed on her canvas using her printer! I gotta try this!



The countdown to football season begins....51 days until Alabama Football begins. While I still love the Noles...it is just not the same without Bobby....sigh....but I still support them and cheer them on! But we are a divided household and I do cheer for Bama too....and Bama football is like a staple in our house.... (picture is from al.com). 



ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

0 comments: