Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I Am Loving Wednesday



I really love this...I got this britax car seat off of Craigslist for an awesome deal! And of course Christian seems to love it! It is so much easier to get him in and out of the explorer. RTR!



I really do love this....it has been too long since I have made a visit to Starbucks and I really really want one! LOL



And I really love this...and they do work!



I really love this too....they are hard to find anymore...walmart quit carrying them at the checkout...which might be a good thing for me! LOL



I really love looking at esty....especially for birthday party ideas. Since little man really loves....and I mean reallly loves...mickey mouse ...we are going to do a mickey mouse theme for his first birthday. I really wanted to do a sock monkey theme...but maybe we can do that next year. I know I can probably make some of the items myself. We were probably still do the invitations and a t-shir for him through them.



And I am loving the blog hop at Jenna's Journey! So that is what I am loving this Wednesday!

9 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

Starbucks is my absolute fave!!! Love that place:) And I haven't tried the Shout color catchers but I'm glad to hear they work well - I'll have to pick some up the next time I'm at the store!!

Stopping by from Jennas!!

Tamika said...

I think perhaps....I have to agree with every single thing you like! :) :) I have all my kids in Britax and have from the start - amazing car seats! :)

(visiting from Jenna's Blog and your comment on my blog! :)

Jillian said...

I am making that banner or at least I am going to try to make it for a friend's birthday party!! I love it!! Stopping by from Jenna's!!

Leah said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm loving this blog hop. It is so much fun to see new people and faces! Appreciate the family comment (being so cute!) I'm loving the idea to go to Etsy for bday party ideas. I have about six months before mine turns 1. That seems like a long time, and other times...it seems like tomorrow. Better get cracking! Enjoyed your blog!

Leah
casaconfident.blogspot.com

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Love your list!! That pb twix? Umm...yum!! Sounds SO good. And super cute banner...I LOVE etsy! :)

Julie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Where in AL are you? South I assume by the area code. You have a beautiful family! Love the photography as well.

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. :) I am in the wiregrass area...about an hour from PC beach. We just moved down last year from the bham metro area where we lived for about ten years. :)

Laurin said...

Stopping by from Jenna's Journey...I love our Britax carseat! Now that my girl is two, she can climb in and out of it by herself too, which makes it so much easier! Why in the world would Walmart stop carrying PB Twix at the checkout. PB+ choc = Life.is.good!

Jennifer Otts said...

Thanks guys for visiting my blog and for your comments! :)