Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday Ticker



I can't believe how fast this summer has gone....that it is July already! Time keeps ticking away....

1.  This is about 39 days left until the start of a new school year. I can't believe I have a third and first grader on my hands. I really wish we could start school later in August...like when we were kids!

2. James and I will be married 10 years on the 14th of  July. Somedays is seems like it has been longer than that...LOL. (My wonderful in-laws just celebrated 50 years of marriage!)

3. Christian will be 10 months on the 15th. That means he is getting closer to being a year old....toddler years....leaving behind the sweet baby years. I can't believe how fast this last year has gone! Not sure I am ready for that. :( Thankfully my niece Jordan and her hubby are having a baby girl in Sept so I will get to hold a precious newborn again.

4. Talk about time....time being served...and I don't want to get into a debate and I know she will face the ultimate judge one day....but I do believe it is an injustice that Casy Anthony will probably get out with time already served.

5. I think 40 in the new 30....especially since I will be facing that next year. I remember as kids when me and my bff use to think that was sooo old. Now we just laugh and think we are that! And we are not old! Especially when we had our babies in our 30's.

6. The new movie COURAGEOUS will be out in 84 days.  I am a big fan of Sherwood pictures and I am really excited about this movie.

7. The Jaycee Dugar  interview is in 3 days. I am trying to decide if I want to watch it.

 

 

 

5 comments:

Susie said...

Hi! Just stopping in from jenna's journey. I too am a teacher (middle school math). We are heading to your state next week for a little vacation. Hoping the weather is going to be good.

Maren said...

Hi! Stopping by from Jenna's Journey. I just moved to the Atlanta suburbs.

Jenna said...

My Brody is getting closer and closer to the toddler stage and it makes me sad too!

Sarah @TheExPatBride said...

I'm not sure if I'm going to watch that interview either. If you do, I'd love to hear your take on it.

Jennifer Otts said...

Thanks Susie, Maren, Jenna, and Sarah for your comments! :) Sarah- the interview just broke my heart ....I loved though that she kept saying she had hope and that she seemed to want to just move on and not live in the past....and that it seemed she had forgiven him. I am not sure many in her position could do that . She seemed really adjusted and able to cope with life now.