Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Still Here...



  Still here....life is busy with three kids....we have had a cold start to spring break but thankfully
it will warm up by the end of the week. I am ready for spring and the beach!!!! And yes for those that know me I am wearing my flip flops as I type this...granted I am not going outside or going to run errands at the moment....but it will be warm enough to wear them by Friday!! So we have been hanging out reading, watching Phineas and Ferb, fighting superhero battles, working with Christian on his speech, and sleeping in....it has been nice.  We will conquer doctor appointments tomorrow and hopefully finish Easter shopping for the outfits for the boys.... and then I still need to find something to wear....did I tell you I hate try to dress shop and try them on????  I just might have to go by Aunt Annie's in the mall to get a pretzel to help with that distress....LOL.....I am sure there will be no objection from the crew with that one!













Photobucket


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures!!!
I wanted you to get this

Hi friends,

OK I have been in a blogger nightmare the last few days. My .com was high jacked and I have been trying to work out all the kinks so
Google friends connect and feeds will still work. I think I did it!!!!

Even if you already re subscribed once IT IS NOT WORKING. I had to adjust some sight settings and you need to do it again.

Anyway I want to ask once more time that you would visit my new URL and resubscribe through which ever reader you uses.

http://teshastreasures.blogspot.com/

This is the instructions to resubscribe through Google friends Connect

Go to my new address http://teshastreasures.blogspot.com/

Go to Google friends connect and sigh in,
Then go to options, sight settings hit stop following this blog (on the right hand side)
Next refresh the page
last re-follow the blog


I am so sorry for the hassle. I love the relationships we have built through the internet let keep them going!
Thank you so much for your support and understanding!
Tesha