Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 2012



We have not been able to make it to the pumpkin patch this year....I am a bit sad to not get our annual picture...but oh well...I will settle for this one and just keep it real....this is how it goes the majority of the time when I try to get a picture of all three.

We finished up Pee Wee cheerleading and the cheer competition this weekend. It was soooo cold this Saturday morning during the compeition....thankfully it warmed up a bit for the last game of the season that afternoon.




 I sent Snow White and Big AL off with James to the fall festival tonight.....Christian is still cruddy and I have a terrible cold so I thought it is better for us to stay in. I did not get a picture before they left......mom fail....ugh.  Maybe some chocolate will help..... Hope everyone has a Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket




0 comments: