Friday, March 9, 2012

Busy...

 Well finally got a pic of Miss Em in her pink glasses.......can I just say how much older it makes her look? Sigh.....my baby girl is growing up way too fast. Poor Christian has another double ear infection.......he just finished up a 10 day antibotic last week for a double ear infection....we go back on the 22nd for a follow up and to see if he needs tubes. I just want this baby boy to stay well and to sleep..............I really miss sleep.......and I have decided that power rocking a toddler should be an olympic sport...LOL. Middle child Austin is his same happy self. Life is just busy...............especially when you are chasing a 17 month old..............who loves to be down and walking everywhere........his SS teacher said she had never seen a toddler so busy.....LOL.








Photobucket

0 comments: