Thursday, March 15, 2012

18 months


I cannot believe my baby is 18 months old today....sigh...sniff....so much closer to turning 2....the last 18 months have gone by so fast....I wish time would slow down a bit!
Christian' stats:
                      weight: 34 pounds (off the charts!)
                      height:  37 inches (off the charts!)
                      size:  6 diapers though we are probably going to pull-ups this weekend
                                18 months-2T
                      words: Daddy, ba-ba (drink), boo, Roll Tide, dog, go, bye, mmm good, no
                      loves:  his brother/sister, walking, Phineas and Ferb, talking, singing, music,books
                      food: puff, cheese, cheerios, muffins, yogurt

I think we have skipped spring and jumped into summer like weather....the high has been in the 80's and I sent the kids to school in shorts....usually we have to wait until after spring break to do that. But I am not complaining!! I love warm weather....the beach...the water! Now hopefully everyone will stay well!

We are going to have a busy weekend but I am looking forward to it! Happy early weekend everyone!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweetie I love those eyelashes.

Unknown said...

Thank you Tesha!