Thursday, June 23, 2011

9 months

Little man is 9 months old. I can't believe he is going to be a year old soon....sigh...it has gone way too fast. He has his 9 month old appt on the 12th. While I am not looking forward to his shots I am interested to see how his stats are. He is still on stage 2 food at the moment. We tried stage 3 but he still gets choked a bit...so I will try again in a couple of weeks. He has four teeth on the bottom and two on top. He still is not crawling.....he would rather roll everywhere. He is sitting up pretty good. He loves to watch his brother and sister and still thinks LuLu (our daschund) is so funny. He is saying dada, baba, and sometimes mama....working on the roll tide...LOL. He is in 12-18 month clothing and some 24 month depending on how they are made. He really loves mickey mouse....so I am thinking instead of the sock moneky theme for his first birthday we may end up doing mickey mouse.

Austin is finishing up summer school. He has one more week left. His reading has improved and we have been working at home too. He loves to get on the computer and work on star fall. He has had such a good attitude about school and going....I just hope it continues this next year. He loves playing the sega his daddy got out of the barn at his parents...and yes...it still works after being in there for about then years! LOL 

Emily Grace turns 8 next week....(insert another deep sigh here). I keep thinking it is too close to double digits and the tween years...then teenage years and..........AHHHHHHHHH. I just think I have two more years of her letting me dress her in smocked dress, mongrammed shirts and bows....(insert another sigh here). At least we are getting another girl in the family (my niece Jordan and hubby Stephen are having Audrey in Sept.) since my other two nieces (Morgan and Maddie) are too old for those kinds of things. Em has been keeping busy this summer reading, teaching herself cursive writing, and waiting for school to start back up. She is really excited about third grade.

0 comments: