Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Part 1


We started off the Christmas season with Austin's little preschool program. He did so good! I was not able to tape it since we were out of tape and I forgot how to record it on my Kodak Easy Share...LOL...oh well...at least I was able to get some pics! On Christmas Eve we went to Granddaddy and Grandmother Otts' house. We got to spend time with them, Aunt Rachel, Aunt Ruby, Aunt Robin, and Cousin Zac, Jordan and Stephen. Jordan got a new puppy and she was athe highlight of the night. (gotta get those pics loaded!)The kids had lots of fun playing with their new toys. Since I am still learning how to work my slr camera alot of the pics I took were blurry...LOL . So I copied the ones that Aunt Robin took of Em and Austin.
It was also a bittersweet night as I know we all were thinking of and missing Greg. Robin gave James a gift from Starbucks that Greg had picked out for him...what a sweet reminder.







0 comments: