Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Visitors

Wow! I see many vistors from the traffic feed. Thanks for stopping by! How about answering a few questions? I love to make new friends in the blog world! :)

1. Favorite Christmas memory-
Mine is when Emily Grace was about 6months old and was under the Christmas tree and starting grabbing at the ornaments...I took a picture and realized later she could see her reflection in it .

2. Favorite Ice Cream-
Mine is Mayfield Turtle Tracks

3. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I love to use both.

4. Favorite hobby-
I love to scrapbook.

5. Favorite TV show-
I am addicted to NCIS :)

6. Favorite vacation?
To Gulf Shores

7. How did you find my blog?


I look forward to seeing your comments! :)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Hey Jenn! love all the photos! You'll have to print me out one of Austin the Elf and one of Emily on Santa's lap! Here are my answers to the Q's on this page:
1. I'm having a gazebo moment because I can't think of one.
2. Choco Chip Cookie Dough (subject to change at any moment)
3.Both
4.Beading and clay
5. Ugly Betty
6.Gatlinburg
7.You sent my the link

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.