Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sneak Peek


We spent 3 hours at Portrait Innovations tonight. It was crowded and crazy as ever. But our photographer was very good. This is a sneak peek family and friends of what you will see! The pics of the kids turned out well. We were not crazy about our family picture..by that time anyway Austin is not interested in sitting still! With the weather being so cold tonight and early in the morning Em's school is delayed until 9:30am. That means I get to sleep in too! Yeah!!

4 comments:

Jacque said...

Love the picture! They are getting so big! It's hard to believe that Morgan will be 12 on the 17th. We are having her slumber party tonight and I am exhausted. The girls are wide awake! Anyway, I am having my surgery on the 22nd. Not sure if I told you. I will let you know how it goes. Take care and Happy Holidays! Love and miss ya!
Jacque

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin said...

AWW! I love that picture! I can't wait to see all the others! I'm sure the family portrait turned out nice, too! Love you all!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.