Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bye Bye Summer


I cannot believe how fast this summer has gone.....and it seems like all it did was rain!!!! Our life this summer in instagram (you can follow me at jlmotts)

1.  Christian had to get some blood work done....it took three adults to hold him down. :(     2. Celebrating our girl turning 10....I cannot believe how grown up she looks in this picture.


3. Got to see my brother and meet my niece this summer. This is the first time the kids got to see each other and John since he was in the military and they live in NJ.  4. Em's last sleep as a 9 year old....sigh.
 

 
5. We spent a lot of time at Water World this summer since we had season passes....best idea ever. I am sad that is coming to an end. I love watching them have so much fun there....of course Em wants a shirt that says she survived riding the great white! LOL  6. Little man asleep in the car after speech and waterworld.....isn't he is cute??
 
 


7. My three with my nieces and their great-gma. 8. Driving home from a visit in Bham....little traffic.




9. Birthday girl with her birthday shake....yum!! 10. When he is really tired he just falls asleep wherever....

 

11. Eating at Steak and Shake before we left Bham. Little man loved their fries!  12. Hanging with Willie!!  13. Aunt Holly took this pic of Christian.....this is how a 2 year old drinks starbucks when its too cold to hold and you gotta watch Phineas and Ferb!! LOL


 

14. Christian and I were suppose to be sharing the vanilla bean frap.....ummmmm.....someone didn't want to share!!
15. Again at our favorite spot to cool off......until next summer Water World!!







Photobucket

0 comments: