Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's a Boy!

We are having another boy! James is in shock...I think we all were...we really thought this baby would be a girl. It took Em a bit to get over it but she is excited about having a baby brother. We have decided on the name Christian Gregory (Gregory after James' brother-in-law that passed away in Dec). When you compare Austin's ultrasound to Christian's they look alot alike. I cannot wait to meet this little guy. I know that he is going to be such a blessing to our family.

1 comments:

Janelle said...

Over from Jenna's Journey.
I was convinced my son was a girl. At the ultrasound the tech told me it was a girl in the beginning from a quick glance we got. At the end of the ultrasound she went back to double check the gender and told me it was a boy. I was so certain all along that it was girl that I cried. Now I wouldn't trade my sweet baby boy for anything!